像whyyouahose像雷锋那样歌曲的歌

有什么轻松好听的英文歌,可以像ina - i want you sam watters - why would i ever这样的_百度知道
有什么轻松好听的英文歌,可以像ina - i want you sam watters - why would i ever这样的
提问者采纳
Lady Antebellum
&need you now&&just a kiss&Taylor Swift
&love story&&you belong with me&ZYR &miss you&Tamas Wells &valder fields&Adele
&someone like you&&rolling in the deep&Eminem &i need a doctor&&love the way you lie&Owl City &the saltwater room&这些都是我在听的英文歌。。。个人喜好啦。。。希望你会中意咯。。。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
ina -fall Natasha Thomas--I'm Just a Little Bit Shy Natasha Thomas--Sunshine After Rain
Natasha Thomas--Skin Deep Jordin Sparks--Tattoo Jordin Sparks--One Step at a Time Jordin Sparks--Next to You Missy Higgins--Sugarcane Missy Higgins--Where I Stood Missy Higgins--Warm Whispers Lovestoned--Bye Bye Bye Lovestoned--Rising Girl (Radio Version)
1.Tik Tok(Ke$ha)2.So Nice(Ironik)3. Baby Don't Cry(Daesung Solo)BigBang4.Lovey-Dovey(T-ara)5.lubov(RossTallanma)6.Love The Way You Lie (Eminem)7.because of you(Kelly Clarkson)8.Rolling In The Deep(Live)(Adele)9.Bye Bye Bye(Lovestoned)10.Making Love Out Of Nothing At(李玖哲)
这些歌都是我超喜欢的,都很好听,不知道你喜欢不喜欢,喜欢你就收藏,不喜欢就当我分享给你,
希望你能满意。
注; 这些歌都可以在QQ音乐找到很方便,括号里的都是歌手名字..
我还有很多英文的歌.... 下次需要在给你找.....
听恩雅的吧,有点像宗教曲风,另Taylor Swift的Love Story、mine等很多乡村音乐也不错。
SheMe And You调子很轻快~
多米音乐。网站注册个号,有很多好听的英文歌。
你说的两首都是我最爱的。。。。off the hook。
还有no matter歌手ken,肯定是你要的风格。酷狗上有哦
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一个英文歌曲的名字,男生唱的 前两句歌词好像是:baby dont you tell me why i dont wanna say goodbye_百度知道
求一个英文歌曲的名字,男生唱的 前两句歌词好像是:baby dont you tell me why i dont wanna say goodbye
提问者采纳
这首歌是迈克学摇滚的&That's why you go away&.很好听的哟,我挺喜欢的。
提问者评价
谢谢你阿 我找了好久都没找到
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
that’s why
也叫that‘s why you go away Michael Learns To Rock唱的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文歌 歌词大概有句 why you can be so cool_百度知道
英文歌 歌词大概有句 why you can be so cool
早上七点时放过的。然后播放时间大概是上海的107.7radio电台 然后是男生唱的
请尽快回答
提问者采纳
不是be so cool 而是be so rude 这首应该是加拿大乐队MAGIC! 的《Rude》,最近的热单试听:
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首歌,是LINKIN PARK 里面的专门唱RAP的那个人唱的,里面有句歌词好像是why did you go,i miss you so._百度知道
有首歌,是LINKIN PARK 里面的专门唱RAP的那个人唱的,里面有句歌词好像是why did you go,i miss you so.
提问者采纳
歌手:fort minor(黑暗堡垒)歌名:Where'd you go百度链接:随便打开一个就是了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
where'd you go FOR MINOR 的歌我都很推荐!很赞的 两个都喜欢
这个我也不知道是不是 你看下 sorry 和 new DIYI de
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首歌的歌词是 hi hi you you i want to be a girl friend no way no way 这是什么歌_百度知道
有首歌的歌词是 hi hi you you i want to be a girl friend no way no way 这是什么歌
提问者采纳
Avril Lavigne-GirlfriendHey Hey You You I don't like your girlfriend No way No way I think you need a new one Hey Hey You You I could be your girlfriend Hey Hey You You I know that you like me No way No way No, it's not a secret Hey Hey You You I want to be your girlfriend You're so fine I want you mine You're so delicious I think about you all the timeYou're so addictive Don't you know What I can do To make you feel alright Don't pretend I think you know I'm damn precious And hell yeah I'm the mother fucking princess I can tell you like me too And you know I'm right She's like so whatever You can do so much better I think we should get together nowAnd that's what everyone's talking about Hey Hey You You I don't like your girlfriend No way No way I think you need a new one Hey Hey You You I could be your girlfriend Hey Hey You You I know that you like me No way No way No, it's not a secret Hey Hey You You I want to be your girlfriend I can see the way I see the way You look at me And even when you look away I know you think of me I know you talk about me all the timeagain and again So come over here and tell me what I wanna hear Better, yet, make your girlfriend disappear I don't wanna hear you say her name ever again Because...She's like so whatever You can do so much better I think we should get together now And that's what everyone's talking about Hey Hey You You I don't like your girlfriend No way No way I think you need a new one Hey Hey You You I could be your girlfriend Hey Hey You You I know that you like me No way No way No, it's not a secret Hey Hey You You I want to be your girlfriend In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger 'Cause I can, 'cause I can do it better There's no other, so when's it gonna sink in She's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking? In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger 'Cause I can, 'cause I can do it better There's no other, so when's it gonna sink in She's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking? Hey Hey You You I don't like your girlfriend No way No way I think you need a new one Hey Hey You You I could be your girlfriend (No Way) Hey Hey You You I know that you like me No way No way No, it's not a secret Hey Hey You You I want to be your girlfriend (No Way) Hey Hey You You I don't like your girlfriend ( No Way!) No way No way I think you need a new one (Hey!) Hey Hey You You I could be your girlfriend (No Way!) Hey Hey You You I know that you like me (Now Way!) No way No way No, it's not a secret (Hey!) Hey Hey You You I want to be your girlfriend (No Way!) Hey Hey!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
艾薇儿的girlfriend
i don't like your girlfriend
no way no way
i think you need a new one
hey hey you you
i could be your girlfriend
hey hey you you
i know that you like me