this was not a problem because there was

I have this RunDLL error. There was a problem starting - Microsoft Community
Applies to:
Had this question
I have this RunDLL error. There was a problem starting O:\Windows\system32\sshnas.dll The specified module could not be found.
I don`t see any changes, but it`s annoying.
That file belongs to a trojan. The trojan is set to run at Startup but the file is now missing and that's why you get the error.
Either you removed the malware or your antivirus/antispyware program did. In any case, a reference was left to the file in Startup. You can remove the reference by managing your Startup.
Because you had one piece of malware, the chances are also high that you had others. It would be a good idea to scan with your antivirus using updated definitions and a good antimalware program like MalwareBytes' Antimalware (MBAM) from
. The program is free. (There is a paid version but you don't need to buy it to remove malware.)
Once you are sure your computer is now clean, if the Startup entry remains you can remove it:
Start Orb&Search box&type: msconfig and when it appears in the Results box above, right-click and choose "Run as Administrator".
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Continue. Then see what is on the Startup tab. You don't need to restart immediately, but the next time you do you'll get a dialog saying you've used the Utility.
Usually in Vista/Win7 this will be blocked by Windows Defender and you'll need to allow it so you can then tick the box that says in effect, "don't bother me about this again".
The free Autoruns program is very useful for managing your Startup -
MS-MVP - Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!
Found this helpful
Thanks. You saved my PC(I was going to reinstall Windows) &Recently I notice that Internet Explorer is randomly opening pages with different scam and my download manager starting to download random file(there is &Antivi& in file name, i think its one of
fake antivirus softwares) could it be because of that trojan?(I think it`s gone now)
Found this helpful
You definitely had (have?) one of the rogues. The trojan file belongs to something else, which indicates multiple infections. If you haven't already done so you should do some thorough malware removal steps.
Found this helpful
I scanned my PC with Malwarebytes and it fixed my problem.Thank you.
Found this helpful
Glad that sorted it for you. Thanks for taking the time to let me know.
Found this helpful
Had the same exact problem. &I knew I had a trojan, booted to safemode then scanned, detected and deleted trojan but got the error afterwards. &Thanks a million.
Found this helpful
Thanks a lot, it worked for as well though i have a different kind of startup error. But your solution is great!!
Found this helpful
thanks&this worked for me too!!
Found this helpful
The startup errors you may find are DLLs or excutables that the AV or Anti-Malware removed and when you start the pc the OS is trying to run them. This is mostlikely to the fact that the Viurs or Malware made your OS run some files a start up. If you run
MSconfig.exe and you do not find them there then you should go to the registry. By going to Start-&Search-&Type regedit.exe in the search box you will open the registry.& Once the registry is open go to Edit-&Find and type the file that it says it can't find.
Most likely a dll. If you find it in the registry you can delete this key and you will not have more start up messages problems.& Now, Just remember that playing with the registry could damage the OS if you erase the wrong key.& Again you should start with
MSconfig.exe and see if that file is set to run a start up. If&they are&there&disable them,&If not, look it up on the Registry and deleted. Hope it helps!
Found this helpful
i have a problem in
I have this RunDLL error. There was a problem starting msiqzi32.dll The specified module could not be found.
sir or mamm plz help me
* Please try a lower page number.
* Please enter only numbers.There was a problem | Pro Football Pick'em | Yahoo Sports
Internet Explorer 8 is no longer supported by Yahoo Fantasy.
You are not a member of this group. (Error&#113)

我要回帖

更多关于 was up there 的文章

随机推荐