问:i don't need you.idon'tneedyou anyhow many do you needmore

这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~有一首韩国歌曲里面有“ i don't wanna say goodbye”这么一句,是男歌手唱的,请问叫什么名字?
有一首韩国歌曲里面有“ i don't wanna say goodbye”这么一句,是男歌手唱的,请问叫什么名字?
08-10-31 &
Just Can't Say Goodbye 歌手:Stephen Gately 专辑:New Beginning Just Can't Say Goodbye Here I’m standing like an open book In front of you - my page is turning Pick a chapter babe, and take a look What do you see Maybe now you’re learning My heart’s breaking only you can stop The pain I feel, I can’t give up I ask the question that I need to know (won’t you) listen to me Please don’t walk away - leave me behind With these crazy feelings No one is to blame - ain’t that a shame But I still believe in you, oh you You’re my every dream come true That is why I just can’t say goodbye Here I’m lying in my bed alone What do I feel - another page is turning Once again another chapter’s closed And in my mind I see our bridge is burning I am falling and I can’t get up Seems so far to reach the top The way I feel for you will never stop (won’t you) Listen to me Please don’t walk away - leave me behind With these crazy feelings No one is to blame - ain’t that a shame But I still believe in you, oh you You’re my every dream come true That is why I just can’t say goodbye Don’t wanna walk away Don’t wanna let you down Don’t wanna see you crying Just wanna see you smile I’ll never walk away I’ll never let you down I’ll never leave you crying I just can’t say goodbye oh Please don’t walk away - leave me behind With these crazy feelings No one is to blame - ain’t that a shame But I still believe in you, oh you You’re my every dream come true And that is why I just can’t say goodbye Oh babe you oh you You’re my every dream come true And that is why I just can’t say goodbye And that is why I just can’t say goodbye
请登录后再发表评论!上传时间:
You Need Me, I Don&#39t Need You 录音室现场版
专辑名称:
专辑创建者:
视频数:25
播放次数:499,208
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩新视野第三册6单元测试(含答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
新视野第三册6单元测试(含答案)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩11页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢[I Don‘t Need You No More]_The J. Geils Band在线试听,I Don‘t Need You No More无损,I Don‘t Need You No More无损音乐,flac,ape,hifi的无损下载就在酷我音乐
I Don‘t Need You No More
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
戳一下,我给你跳舞!

我要回帖

更多关于 if you need any help 的文章

随机推荐