不要吃垃圾食品我不吃英语翻译 一般现在时

当前位置: &
一般现在时的英文
英文翻译present simple tensesimple present tense&&&& just like... &&&&&& nowa ...... &&&&&&shí]... &&&&&&nowadays... &&&&&&after that... &&&&&&simple present... &&&&&&present tense... &&&&&&general cash... &&&&&&general cash offer... &&&&&&general colour rendering index... &&&&&&present tense... &&&&&&posterior present... &&&&&&simple present... &&&&&&annalistic present... &&&&&&anterior present... &&&&&&now is the hour... &&&&&&what time is it... &&&&&&primary tenses... &&&&&&generalcash... &&&&&&general cash... &&&&&&but not right now... &&&&&&current-age-time... &&&&&&imaginary present time... &&&&&&annalistic present... &&&&&&is... &&
例句与用法Use the simple present tense of the verbs in brackets用括号里的动词的一般现在时形式On semantics of the present indicative of independent clause试论一般现在时独立句直陈语气的语义There _ is _ ( be ) much rain at this time of year这是说一般的情况,每年这个时候都是如此,用一般现在时。 Must not do不可以用于一般现在时Present simple tense一般现在时Some of the sentenses are past tense . some of them are present tense既然是整篇文章的话就不是过去时,应该是一般现在时.实在叙述一件现在的事I think the present indefinite tense is the easiest tense of all do you know what it means我想一般现在时是所有时态中最容易的,你知道它的含义吗? He said , " don ' t you know i ' m one of you ? " he asked whether we knew he was one of us or not七、若主句中的谓语动词是一般现在时、现在完成时或一般将来时,其后的直接引语变成间接引语时动词时态常不变。 The available analysis of 0 - time " objective phenomenon " , which falls into the simple present tense , focuses on facts listing instead of categorization传统语法在分析0时间概念的“客观事实”时,只是把这种现象罗列在一般现在时内,忽视了对其归类。 In the following exercise , put the verbs in brackets in the present simple , put in the missing possessive adjectives * , and put in the missing personal pronouns #用括号内动词的一般现在时填空,并在*处填上适当的物主代词,在#处填上适当的人称代词. ) 更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
一般现在时的英文翻译,一般现在时英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译一般现在时,一般现在时的英文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved有一般现在时写五篇英语作文,要有翻译。50左右_百度知道
有一般现在时写五篇英语作文,要有翻译。50左右
我有更好的答案
So,If I have a question of English,I will turn to her for help.She is very helpful.She also does well in singing and dancing.Everytime there is a party.This is my good friend,kind我的好朋友I have a good friend.Her name is Susan.She comes from America.Now we are in the same class within No.8 Middle school.We often go to school and go home toghter,just like sisters.She likes English very much and actually she is good at it,she will give us a wonderful show
采纳率:88%
来自团队:
还有个东西好吃的和 v 和小白 v 始终把 v 的表示感谢爸爸上班的决定把部分 v 句 v 大家喜欢喜欢不断变化不得不喝西北风北京滨崎步 v 的话很符合保护费背后都不方便大家
1条折叠回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
一般现在时英语作文我急需一篇一般现在时的英语作文外加翻译
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
There are twelve people in my family. They are my grandfather, grandmother, father, mother, sister, two brothers, uncles, aunt and I.
I am a junior high school student. I am fifteen years old. My father is forty years old. He is running a coffee shop in mainland China. My mother is a nurse. She takes care of patients in a hospital in Taipei. My grandmother is a housewife and my grandfather is a store keeper. One of me uncle is a detective. He is working in the National Police Administration in Taipei. His major job is to catch criminals. My aunt is a marketing manager. She works for a trading company. My brother and sister are elementary school students. My little brother is a cute baby.
我家是十二个人在我家. 他们是我的祖父、祖母、父亲、母亲、姐妹、二个兄弟、伯父、伯母和我.
我是一名初中学生. 我是十五年. 我的父亲是四十年. 他在中国大陆管理一家咖啡店. 我的母亲是护士. 她在一家医院照顾患者在台北. 我的祖母是主妇,并且我的祖父是商店老板. 一个我伯父是探员. 他在全国警察管理在台北工作. 他的主要工作是捉住罪犯. 我的伯母是营销经理. 她工作为一家贸易的公司. 我的兄弟和姐妹是小学学生. 我的小兄弟是一个逗人喜爱的婴孩.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
(他每天经常在晚上踢足球)
扫描下载二维码用一般现在时些一篇英语日记,带翻译
15-08-11 &匿名提问
用一般现在时写一篇英文日记
请登录后再发表评论!&&&&&&&&&&&&
初中英语翻译练习题及答案解析
  根据中文意思完成句子,每空限填一词。
  1. 来吧,孩子们!该吃晚饭了。
  Come on, children. ______ ______ to have lunch.
  2. 这些新汽车是中国制造的。
  These new cars are ______ ______ ______.
  3. 每天多喝水对你有好处。
  To drink more water every day is ______ ______ ______.
  4. 昨天因为交通拥堵,他们上学迟到了。
  They ______ ______ ______ school because of the heavy traffic yesterday.
  5. 稍微休息一下后,他又继续看英文报纸。
  After a short rest,he went ______ ______English newspapers.
  6. 昨天晚上我在忙于为考试做准备。
  Yesterday evening I ______ ______ ______ ready ______ the examination.
  7. 他们遇到了很大的麻烦,让我们来帮助他们吧,
  They are now in great trouble. ______ ______ ______.
  8. 你一到长沙就给我打个电话好吗?
  Will you please call me______ ______ ______ you ______Changsha?
  9. 我父亲过去常常抽烟,但最近已经戒了。
  My father used ______ ______, but he has______ it ______ recently.
  10. 这幅画很美,让我看看吧。
  The picture is beautiful. Let&s ______ ______ ______ at it.
  答案与解析
  1. It's time.表示&该做&&&或&是做&&的时候了&用句型It&s time to do sth或It's time for sth
  2. made in China.表示&(由)某地制造&用be made in,注意make用过去分词made.
  3. good for you.表示&对&&有好处&用be good for sb,若表示&对&&有害处&就用be bad for.
  4. were late for.表示&&&迟到了&用be late for.主语they是复数,由yesterday可知用一般过去式,所以be用were.
  5. on,reading.表示&继续做某事&用go on doing sth.
  6. was,busy,getting, for.表示&忙于做某事&是be busy doing sth或表示&为&&做准备&是get ready for sth或prepare for sth.
  7. Let's help them.用以提出建议,表示&让我们做&&吧&用句型let's do sth.
  8. as soon as,reach.表示&一&&就&&&用连词as soon as引导一个时间状语从句;需要注意的是在时间状语从句中用一般现在时代替一般将来时。
  9. to smoke,given,up.表示&过去常常做某事&用used to do sth,若表示&习惯做某事&则用表示&放弃 / 戒掉&用give up.
  10. Let me have a look (at it)。或Let me look at it.表示请求允许,&让某人做某事&就用句型let sb do sth.
翻译经典例题
—Jenny, I’m going to study at a famous high school in Canada next week.—_________. I wish everything is fine with you there.
A.Congratulations!
B.That’s right.
C.Not at all.
D.You’re welcome.
---Our class won the first prize in the school football match last week.---________
A.Take care!
B.Congratulations!
C.What a pity!
D.Good Luck!
翻译测试题
--- It’s cloudy outside. Please take an umbrella.--- ________.
A.Ok, it’s a deal.
B.Well, it just depends.
C.Ok, just in case.
D.All right, just for fun.
题型:单项选择题
难易度:一般
— Would you like to join us in the game?— __________, for I have something important to do.
A.I’mafraidnot
B.I’dloveto
C.Iwon’t
--- Mum, I got good marks in the final exams.---
A.It’s very nice of you.
B.Good luck
C.Congratulations!
D.I’m sorry to hear that.