任天堂switch买了吃灰的发音是“ 思喂吃“吗

switch的解释_switch是什么意思_switch在线翻译_在线背单词switch_switch的读音_switch的例句_在线背英语单词_小精灵儿童网站
switch&[switʃ] n.开关, 电闸, 转换vt.转换, 转变
 今日热词: - 而 |
- 参议院 |
单词搜索:
背单词 switch
单词认知/跟读练习/词义回想/单词回想/字母填空/听写练习/选择练习/默写练习/单词测试(初中高)
单词 switch 网络释义
名词 n. [C]
1.开关,电闸,电键
You pressed the wrong switch.
你按错了开关。
2.(铁路的)转辙器;【美】铁道侧线
3.(树林)柔软的细枝;鞭子
4.变更,转换,更改
There's been a switch in our plans.
我们的计划改变了。
5.【口】调换,交换
I asked him why he'd made the switch.
我问他为什么要调换。
6.(女用)长假发;(狮子等的)尾尖簇毛
及物动词 vt.
1.打开(或关掉)...的开关[(+on/off)]
He switched the light on.
他打开电灯。
2.使转换;为...转接(电话)[(+to/over)]
Hang on, please. I'll switch you to the manager.
请不要挂断电话。我给你转接到经理那儿去。
They switched the train to the other track.
他们把列车转到另一轨道上。
4.改变;转移;调动
They switched the talk to a more interesting subject.
他们把谈话转到比较有趣的题目上去了。
5.【口】调换;交换
The girls switched hats.
女孩子交换了帽子。
Mr. Wallace switched his son with his walking stick.
瓦勒士先生用他的手杖打他儿子。
不及物动词 vi.
2.改变;转移[(+to)]
He studied chemistry and then switched to biology.
他原来学化学,后来改学生物。
3.打开(或关掉)开关[(+on/off)]
5.【口】调换;交换
I am on duty tomorrow. I've to switch with someone to go to your party.
我明天值班。我得和谁换一下班才能去参加你们的聚会。 单词 switch 其它相关单词解释
n. 开关,电闸,转换,软枝
vt. 转变,切换,使转轨,转换
vi. 转换,变换,摆动
1> small handle,knob,or button that turns electricity on and off
2> a change
3> press a handle,knob or button to turn electricity on or off
4> change to something different
Let's switch to some other topic.
  我们换个话题吧。
The train was switched into the siding.
  列车转辙进入侧线。
He switched the slave with a stick.
  他用棍子打那个奴隶。
The cow switched its tail.
  母牛甩动它的尾巴。
The young man switched the handbag out of her hand.
  那个年轻人突然从她手里抢走手提包。
Will you switch with me?
  你愿意和我换班吗?
He switched the boy.
  他鞭打那男孩。
The light switch is on the wall near the door.
  电灯的开关在靠近门口的墙上。
turn off [on] a switch 关掉 [打开] 开关
switch ideas [seats] 交换意见 [座位]
a switch of plans 计划的变更
switch a fishing line 挥动钓鱼线
switch from coal to oil 由用煤改用油
switch the subject 转变话题
switch off (用开关)关掉
switch on (用开关)开启
复数: switches
同义词:club, strap, strike, trade, swap, slash, turn, shift, substitute, pummel, beat, thrash, bang, change, replace, spank, paddle, lash, exchange, flog, alternate, whip
反义词:original, originate
单词 switch 其它例句
- switched the conversation to a lighter subject.
  把谈话转移到一个更轻松的话题
- Long lectures really switch me off.
  我觉得冗长的演讲很烦人。
- a cat switching its tail.
  一只猛挥尾巴的猫听说任天堂新主机switch的卡带,特别的……难吃? | 天了噜!小组 | 果壳网 科技有意思
33609人加入此小组
更新:在kotaku网站上贴出了更新,任天堂官方对他们的询问给出了回应。根据任天堂方面的说法,出于防止误食的原因,他们确实在卡带上加入了厌恶剂苯甲地那铵(Denatonium benzoate)。根据维基百科的介绍,这是一种极苦的物质,苦的程度是奎宁的1000倍。 Update 3/2/ AM: Nintendo has responded to my inquiry, revealing the culprit behind the bitterness. Here’s what the company has to say:“To avoid the possibility of accidental ingestion, keep the game card away from young children. A bittering agent () has also been applied to the game card. This bittering agent is non-toxic.”从这个回应来看,上之前有关卡带“非常酸”的说法显得有些奇怪,这个大家姑且持怀疑态度看吧。很苦应该是没错的。=====================================任天堂的新一代主机switch最近一直很受游戏迷的关注,而在讨论游戏作品、主机性能之外,最近网络上又冒出了一个奇怪的话题——switch游戏卡带的味道。是的,味道……据说switch游戏卡带不仅尝起来有味道,而且还是特别特别糟糕的味道。据说是因为任天堂此次的游戏卡带尺寸比起过去在3DS上的一下缩小了很多,担心小朋友把卡放进嘴里导致窒息,于是就可以把卡做得难吃了。而一些游戏博主、记者们也表示,他们亲自去尝了这些卡,结果真的很恶心……下面这个动图就是品尝卡带的画面:类似的“品尝”视频还能找到好几个,总之就是大家纷纷表示,艾玛真的难吃……Julia Alexander这样形容NS游戏卡的味道:It doesn’t hit you at first. It tastes just as plain and feels just as slippery as the other three cartridges. In just a few milliseconds, though, a very sour taste invades your taste buds. I you can feel it in your throat. It’s revolting, and the only thing I can equate it to is when you’re at the dentist and a drop of sour cleaning material hits the back of your tongue. Your entire face feels it. And the taste lingers for about 20 seconds.她提到这玩意儿是酸的,非常酸……闻起来也很糟糕,令人作呕_(:з」∠)_而在kotaku上看到的描述是这样:Immediately upon touching a Nintendo Switch cartridge one’s tongue is assaulted by a harsh bitterness that spreads like a brush fire through the mouth. Having a drink on hand helps, but not completely.这里更多强调的是强烈的苦味。这俩人的描述感觉有一些出入,而且他们尝的不是同一种游戏(Julia Alexander的是Just Dance 2017,Mike Fahey的是Skylanders Imaginators),这不禁让我好奇这个难吃的味道难道还有各种不同的版本么……从目前看到的信息,还并不清楚这个怪味儿到底是怎么做出来的。真有点好奇他们都往里放了啥……而与之对应的,无论是任天堂的3DS、DS卡带,还是PS vita的卡带,全部都没有什么特别的味道。虽然报道都在警告人们不要尝试把游戏卡带放进嘴里,但这个消息一出来,估计肯定会有大批玩家打算尝试一把了……当然,这些细小部件还是一定不要让很小的小朋友拿到,安全第一。参考信源:
+ 加入我的果篮
吃……歪果仁总能get到奇怪的点
是不是添加了苯酸铵酰糖化物呢?
引用 的话:是不是添加了苯酸铵酰糖化物呢?苯酸铵酰糖化物为白色结晶性粉末或颗粒,熔点163-170℃,极易溶于水、乙醇、乙二醇等,其水溶液呈中性,无嗅,有非常强烈的苦味,是世界上已知最苦的物质,在溶液中的浓度达0.003%时便使人难以忍受,通常使用时仅需0.0005%,由于使用浓度极低,在通常使用条件下是安全无毒的。在日用品和工业品中用作苦味剂(或厌恶剂),可以防止因人、动物误食而引起的中毒事件的发生以及防止动物啃咬物品,因此许多国家规定将本品用于日用品和工业品中。
引用 的话:是不是添加了苯酸铵酰糖化物呢?嗯嗯,看到更新消息了,确认应该就是这个,我也更新了帖子
果壳实验室在干什么?赶紧吃给大家看啊来自
其实,二氢辣椒素也不错。。。吧?
(C)2017果壳网&&&&京ICP证100430号&&&&京网文[-239号&&&&新出发京零字东150005号&&&&
违法和不良信息举报邮箱:&&&&举报电话:vt. 转换;用鞭子等抽打
vi. 转换;抽打;换防
n. 开关;转换;鞭子
在该装置的又一个实施例中,校准装置可以包括开关(switch),当活塞在液压缸或者气压缸中处于末端位置时,该开关向处理器或者计算机传输信号。校准装置能够是开关形式的。
基于912个网页-
点击网赚常用英文查询 ...
Suspended 废除、取消、停止、剔除、封号
switch 切换
Tax ID Number 付税ID号 ...
基于605个网页-
天机富春山居图
中文:天机:富春山居图;英语:Switch;
基于500个网页-
...等 标志。 在级联时, 我们可以通过直连接线将集线器的级联口与另一台集线 器的 RJ-45 接口连接起来,从而组建更大的网络。 2、交换机(Switch) 交换机也是目前使用较广泛的网络设备之一, 同样用来组建星型拓扑 的网络。
基于468个网页-
精选完美男
按钮式开关
按钮头式开关
供应微动开关
次作业换替
更多收起网络短语
- 引用次数:3177
A new product HSG1 series isolation switch was introduced.
介绍了一种新产品——HSG1系列隔离开关。
参考来源 -
- 引用次数:389
A target tracking algorithm of maneuvering detection based on three-order cumulants to switch model in time was proposed.
本文提出利用三阶累积量检测机动并实时进行模型切换的一种跟踪算法。
参考来源 -
- 引用次数:353
Ethernet switch, at present, is the most chief interconnecting device.
以太网交换机是目前局域网最主要的连接设备,高性能的以太网交换机成为以太网接入模式的骨干力量。
参考来源 -
- 引用次数:78
And then, we discuss the queuing styles of switch fabrics. Based on these discusses, we present the requests information shared distributed switch fabric and describe the queue structure in detail.
在讨论的基础上提出了请求信息缓冲的分布式交换结构,并对其队列结构进行了详细的描述。
参考来源 -
1开关2交换机
- 引用次数:581
The nolinear effect of the transmiting-receiving switch is eliminated.
解决了收发开关泄漏对接收信号的非线性影响。
参考来源 -
- 引用次数:394
Meanwhile, a video switch matrix and a video distributor are designed.
同时设计开发视频切换矩阵及视频分配器等硬件设备。
参考来源 -
- 引用次数:330
The Pioneer-net consists of Pioneer-net card and Pioneer-net switch.
先锋网由自主研制的先锋网卡和先锋寻径式交换机组成。
参考来源 -
- 引用次数:89
In some situation, the operator can also manually set a route at the switch area.4.
同时在有道岔的区段也可以人工设置进路。
参考来源 -
转轨,转辙
- 引用次数:2
参考来源 - 骨髓基质干细胞和神经干细胞移植治疗帕金森病大鼠的疗效比较研究
- 引用次数:20
Hence, we must promote the native resources to rule of law, and achieve the creativeness switch of Chinese legal tradition.
为此,必须推动本土资源的法治化,实现中国法律传统的创造性转换。
参考来源 -
- 引用次数:37
Producers of talk usually switch in two ways: forward switch and reverse switch.
生产型话语角色一般有两种转换方式:顺向转换和逆向转换。
参考来源 -
改叫;改打
改叫,改打
(用开关)接通(或切断)(电源等);转换…的电路,用转换器把…转接(与 on 或 off 连用):
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
control consisting of a mechanical or electrical or electronic device for making or breaking or changing the connections in a circuit
an event in which one thing is substituted for another
hairpiece consisting of a used by women to give shape to a coiffure
railroad track having two movable rails and n used to turn a train from one track to another or to store rolling stock
a flexible implement used as an instrument of punishment
a two defensive players shift assignments so that each guards the player usually guarded by the other
the act of changing one thing or position for another
&his switch on abortion cost him the election&
change over, change around, as to a new order or sequence
exchange or give (something) in exchange for
lay aside, abandon, or leave for another
&switch to a different brand of beer&; & She switched psychiatrists&
make a shift in or exchange of
&First Joe led&; & then we switched&
cause to go on or to be engaged or set in operation
&switch on the light&
flog with or as if with a flexible rod
reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action)
以上来源于:
(细软的)鞭子,软杖
(用细鞭、软杖的)一击;打,挥动,甩动
(植物的)软枝条
(女用)假发
(牛、狮子等动物尾巴上的)毛簇
转弯;转换,改变
道岔,转辙器
扳道,转辙
[美国英语]侧线
【电工学】开头,电闸;转换器,接线器;开关的开合
【计算机】转换
[口语]交换,调换;(欺骗性的)调包
【桥牌】改叫;改打
【摔跤】翻上
鞭打;赶(牲畜等):
He switched the boy with a cane.
他用手杖抽打那个小孩。
to switch one's horse
挥动(棍棒、鞭子等);甩动(尾巴等):
He switched his fishing line.
他甩出了他的钓丝。
The horse swithed its tail to drive the flies away.
马甩动尾巴以驱赶苍蝇。
迅速转动,迅速移动;突然夺下:
He switched his hands off her.
他迅速把手从她身上移开了。
He switched the book from my hand.
他突然夺去我手中的书。
转变,改变;调动,使调往:
The time of talk has been swithed to the afternoon.
已将会谈举行时间改在下午了。
I have been swithed to a Paris branch.
我已调到巴黎分部去工作了。
转移;拐弯:
Let's switch the talk to disbursement.
咱们换个话题,谈一谈款项支出吧。
to switch the car to the east
把车拐向东方
[口语](尤指欺骗性地)调换,交换:
They carefully designed that the two trunks exactly alike would be switched in the waiting room.
他们精心设计了在候车室调换两只相同行李箱的方法。
【电工学】(用开关)接通(或切断)(电源等);转换…的电路,用转换器把…转接(与 on 或 off 连用):
Swith on the light.
把灯打开。
He switched off the TV when he came in.
他一进门就把电视机关掉了。
使(火车)转轨
甩去(或接上)车厢;使接成一列
【桥牌】改叫,改打
[美国英语]【计算机】斯威奇联通(即金融机构与销售商场的联网)
He unconsciously switched a tree with his cane when he talked to her.
在和她讲话时,他无意识地用手里的鞭子抽打着一棵树。
(猫尾等)摆动:
The cat is in a rage when his tail switches.
猫摆尾巴表明他生气了。
改变方向(或路线):
They must have switched ——otherwise would have we caught up with them up long ago.
他们肯定改变路线了,不然我们早就赶上他们了。
转换,变换;转变:
He used to smoke Camel,but he switched.
他过去一直吸“骆驼”牌香烟,后来他换成了其他牌子。
to switch over to Swiss steak
改吃瑞士牛排
交换,调换:
My tools box switched to his.
我的工具箱与他的调换了。
【铁路】转轨,转辙
【桥牌】改叫,改打
fall asleep at the switch
玩忽职守,失职
sleep at the switch
更多收起结果
以上来源于:《21世纪大英汉词典》
switching,
A switch is a small control for an electrical device which you use to turn the device on or off. 开关
Leona put some detergent into the dishwasher, shut the door, and pressed the switch.
利昂娜在洗碗机里放了些清洁剂,关上门,然后按下开关。
On a railway track, the switches are the levers and rails at a place where two tracks join or separate. The switches enable a train to move from one track to another. 转辙器
[美国英语]
If you switch to something different, for example to a different system, task, or subject of conversation, you change to it from what you were doing or saying before. 转向
Estonia is switching to a market economy.
爱沙尼亚正在向市场经济转变。
The law would encourage companies to switch from coal to cleaner fuels.
法律会鼓励各公司从用煤转向使用更清洁的燃料。
Switch is also a noun. 转变
[usu with supp]
The spokesman implicitly condemned the United States policy switch.
这位发言人含蓄地谴责了美国政策上的转变。
PHRASAL VERB
Switch over means the same as . 转变
Within a few years the whole country will switch over to digital television.
几年内全国将会换上数字电视。
If you switch your attention from one thing to another or if your attention switches, you stop paying attention to the first thing and start paying attention to the second. 转移 (注意力)
My mother's interest had switched to my health.
我母亲的兴趣已转移到我的健康上来了。
If you switch two things, you replace one with the other. 调换
In half an hour, they'd switched the tags on every cable.
半个小时内,他们换了每根电缆的标签。
接通,开启
(用开关)关掉;切断(电源)
接通;合闸
灯开关;照明开关
开关控制;转接控制
薄膜开关,膜片开关
转接;转做另一工作
[电]限位开关;极限开关
总开关;主闸
开关柜;配电箱
光电开关;光电式开关掣
电开关,电门,电闸
点火电门,点火开关
脚踏开关;脚踏电门
真空开关;电子开关
更多收起词组短语
[电] 开关;转换;整流;配电
交换机;转换开关;调车机车
转换(switch的ing形式)
Switch from one module to another.
从一个模块转换到另一个模块。
The light switch came away from the wall.
电灯开关从墙上掉了下来。
Diddle the switch see if the light comes on.
上下快速拨动电灯开关看看是否来电了。
"For a couple hundred years we've had names which have switched gender but they almost always switch from male to female.
VOA: special.
This momentary switch-off between the sun and the poet is just one of this poem's many substitutions.
这种太阳和诗人之间,短暂的互换只是这首诗众多替换中的一个。
so that hopefully I could switch myself from the legal side of things to the business side of things.
所以如我所愿,我从法律行业跳到了商业领域。
The intention is for one pub a week to switch, depending on the reaction of customers.
He said all opposition parties had "welcomed in principle" a switch to independent regulation.
The screen can also be turned on and off using the switch, enabling one-touch operations.
接通,开启
(用开关)关掉;切断(电源)
接通;合闸
灯开关;照明开关
开关控制;转接控制
薄膜开关,膜片开关
转接;转做另一工作
[电]限位开关;极限开关
总开关;主闸
开关柜;配电箱
光电开关;光电式开关掣
电开关,电门,电闸
点火电门,点火开关
脚踏开关;脚踏电门
真空开关;电子开关
更多收起词组短语
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!switch是什么意思_switch在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
switch是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
switch是什么意思 switch在线翻译 switch什么意思 switch的意思 switch的翻译 switch的解释 switch的发音 switch的同义词 switch的反义词 switch的例句
switch英 [sw?t?] 美 [sw?t?] 第三人称单数:第三人称复数:现在分词:过去分词:过去式:switch 基本解释名词开关; 转换,转换器; 软鞭子; [信]接线台及物/不及物动词转换; 转变,改变; 关闭电流; 鞭打及物动词转换; 挥动(棍棒、鞭子等); 迅速转动; 鞭打不及物动词交换; 调换手机查看switch的意思,微信扫一扫页面右侧二维码。关注 911查询大全 后发送 switch 即可switch 相关例句及物动词1. They switched the train to the other track.&&&&他们把列车转到另一轨道上。2. He switched the boy.&&&&他鞭打那男孩。3. 3. They switched the talk to a more interesting subject.&&&&他们把谈话转到比较有趣的题目上去了。名词1. There's been a switch in our plans.&&&&我们的计划改变了。2. I asked him why he'd made the switch.&&&&我问他为什么要调换。switch 情景对话Working Supplies-(工作设施)A:Do you have a free moment?&&&&&&你有空吗?switch的翻译B:Sure. What do you need?&&&&&&有空。怎么了?A:I’m having some trouble. How do you use this printer?&&&&&&我碰到一些麻烦。这个打印机怎么用?B:Well, first you have to turn this switch on.&&&&&&哦,首先你把这个开关打开。A:Silly me.&&&&&&我真蠢。B:Now press this button.&&&&&&然后按这个按钮。switch什么意思A:Oh, and it’s out of paper. Do you have any more?&&&&&&哦,没纸了。你还有吗?B:Just a second. I’ll go get some.&&&&&&稍等一下。我去拿一些过来。switch 网络解释1. 交换机:'''以太网'''的标准拓扑结构为'''总线型'''拓扑,但目前的快速以太网(100BASE-T、1000BASE-T标准)为了最大程度的减少'''冲突''',最大程度的提高网络速度和使用效率,使用'''交换机'''(Switch)来进行网络连接和组织,这样,2. 换(防):是指掩护者(通常是禁区球员)於掩护持球者后,转身切往篮下(Roll)接应传球上篮(Layup),或著要位(Post up). 如果对手针对掩护采取换防(Switch)的方式应对,小个子防守球员将被迫面对进入篮下的禁区球员,形成错守(Mismatch).3. switch:s; 开关4. 4. switch:(the swiss academic and research network 瑞士科学研究网switch 双语例句1. 1. Not in the high-temperature (42 degrees above) or fume quantity, moist places such as the use of direct switch on the machine, so as not to affect the efficiency and export of ozone aircraft machine life.&&&&勿在高温(42℃以上)或油烟量多,潮湿等场所直接开机使用,以免影响本机的臭氧输出效率及机器寿命。2. This is helpful for users who must switch between different speed settings very often, for example when temporarily performing processor-intensive tasks.&&&&这有助于使用者必须转换速度不同场合往往例如,当暂时表演处理器密集型任务。3. To have a better correspondence relationship between control software and the action of elevator and easy to debug and assert, I use pattern edit program. And explain three working mode of elevator of working. I divide the control software for parts: display program of floor, calling program, direction program, switch door program, transform speed program. They played to control elevator working correctly.&&&&在PLC的电梯控制系统中,电梯的使用功能都是通过控制软件来实现的,为了使控制软件和电梯的运行动作有较好的对应关系,电梯的软件控制程序,我主要分为楼层的显示程序、呼叫信号程序、上下行程序、开关门程序,各司其职,对电梯的运行进行控制。4. 4. I had to switch out my big brake rotor, too, but that was easy.&&&&我不得不转向了我的大刹车盘,太,但很容易。5. It features a body made of tough, corrosion-proof Nitrolon polymer and a hard-anodized aluminum bezel and tailcap switch.&&&&它的特色是采用防腐蚀的NitrolonR聚合物材质与硬阳电镀铝制坚固筒身与尾盖开关。6. Duplex(DT2-4), simplex selective control, re-leveling, door re-opening, home landing, full-load bypass, over-load protection, anti-nuisance, car parking and switch off by key switch, car attendance, voice announcement, fire emergency return, F. E. O.&&&&群控(DT2-4),其余单台集选控制,再开门,基站返回,满载直达,过载保护,防捣乱,钥匙基站锁,司机操作,语音报站,火警紧急返回功能,消防员操作运行,信号返回至监控室,发电机紧急疏散控制功能及接口。7. 7. Acousto-optic Q switch is a technology of control the cavity loss through interaction of sound and light.&&&&声光Q 开关是利用声光相互作用以控制光腔损耗的Q 开关技术。8. All the light in this fioor should be controlled by this switch.&&&&这幢大楼所有的灯都受这个开关的控制。9. switch9. If nothing else has tipped you offyet, that switch from donkey to'ass'should be evidence enough that Oliphant is not really worried about epizootics&&&&如果你现在还没有悟出什么,那么用词从驴转到ass就足以证明奥列芬特并非真正为牲畜流行病而担忧。10. If nothing else have tipped you off①yet, those switch from donkey to'ass'have to be evidence full those Oliphant is not really worried about epizootics.&&&&假如你目前还么有悟出什么,那么用词从驴转到ass就足以证明奥列芬特并非真正为牲畜时髦病而担忧。11. switch11. Methods: 18 patients hospitalized from 5.3 with bradycardia-tachycardia syndrome underwent Medtronic SD303 pacemaker implantation, who were followed up twice at 3 and 6 months after implantation, Af burden and the numbers of mode switch were evaluated after pacing parameter modulation.&&&&&&5-03收治的18例病窦慢快综合征患者,均植入Medtronic SD303双腔起搏器,分别在术后3、6个月随访2次,通过起搏器参数的优化观察术后3个月及6个月房颤负荷以及模式转换次数等指标的变化。12. 12. Green switch power supply installed internally with high performance and the harmonic distortion with low power supply and big applicablescope of voltage is suitlable for all the power supply in the world.&&&&&&内置高性能绿色开关电源,极低的电源谐波失真和极宽的电压适应范围,符合全世界各国电源要求。13. You can press W to switch between windowed and full screen viewing.&&&&&&您可以按 W到之间切换窗口和全屏幕观看。14. danci.911cha.com14. The converters are composed by a conventional forward converter and an additional clamp circuit which is formed with an auxiliary switch and a clamp capacitor. With the help of clamp circuit, the flux in the transformer can be reset without tertiary winding in the converters.&&&&&&转换器的电路架构是在传统的顺向式电力转换器加入了辅助开关和箝位电容,作为变压器之磁通重置机制,不需要第三匝线圈。15. The hardware design ATmegal6 microcontroller as the main control chip USES of gas alarm system, infrared human induction system, door magnetic switch system and the voice of the output state system analysis, when any abnormal condition after a module of alarm system, through the microcontroller input signal is analyzed, thus stimulates the alarm sound, and displayed on the LCD module, through the corresponding key control system operation.&&&&&&本硬件设计采用ATmegal6单片机作为主控芯片,对煤气报警系统,红外线人体感应系统,门磁开关系统与声控系统的输出状态进行分析,当任何一模块出现异常状态后,通过单片机对报警系统输入的信号进行分析,从而激发报警声,并且在液晶显示器上显示相应模块的状态,通过按键控制系统运行状态。16. This paper presents theoretical analysis for the effect of air squeeze film damping on a micro-opto- electro -mechanical systems optical switch with a slant lower electrode.&&&&&&从基于微机械光电系统的倾斜下电极扭臂式光开关出发,求解雷诺方程,得到空气压膜阻尼系数和阻尼力矩的分析公式。17. 17. Ill get the switch board for you.&&&&&&我帮你转过去。18. There is a switch board mounted on the wall.&&&&&&在墙上装有一个开关板。19. Can you do me the favor to switch on the light?&&&&&&你能帮我打开灯吗?20. For example, the RF output line may be coupled to a switch, which is controlled based on control information, e. g., received from the transceiver.&&&&&&例如,射频输出线可以耦合到开关,这个开关基于控制信息而被控制,例如,从收发信机接收的控制信息。switch 词典解释1. (电路的)开关,闸,转换器&&&&A switch is a small control for an electrical device which you use to turn the device on or off.&&&&e.g. Leona put some detergent into the dishwasher, shut the door and pressed the switch.&&&&&&&&&&&利昂娜将一些清洁剂放入洗碗机,关上门后按了开始键。&&&&e.g. ...a light switch.&&&&&&&&&&&电灯开关2. 转换;改变;转变&&&&If you switch to something different, for example to a different system, task, or subject of conversation, you change to it from what you were doing or saying before.&&&&e.g. Estonia is switching to a market economy...&&&&&&&&&&&爱沙尼亚正在向市场经济转轨。&&&&e.g. The law would encourage companies to switch from coal to cleaner fuels...&&&&&&&&&&&该法律将鼓励企业转而使用比煤更加清洁的能源。3. 转移(注意力);(注意力)转变&&&&If you switch your attention from one thing to another or if your attention switches, you stop paying attention to the first thing and start paying attention to the second.&&&&e.g. My mother's interest had switched to my health...&&&&&&&&&&&母亲转而关注起我的健康来。&&&&e.g. As the era wore on, she switched her attention to films.&&&&&&&&&&&随着这个时代慢慢过去,她把目光投向了电影业。4. 交换;调换;对调&&&&If you switch two things, you replace one with the other.&&&&e.g. In half an hour, they'd switched the tags on every cable...&&&&&&&&&&&半个小时内,他们就给每根电缆都换了标签。&&&&e.g. The ballot boxes have been switched.&&&&&&&&&&&投票箱被人调换了。相关词组:switch 单语例句1. The positive for Autodesk and Solidworks is that CAD software mainly targets enterprise users which can switch to legitimate software once their purchasing power increases.2. A switch in traffic from roads to the new rail link will result in significant cuts in fuel consumption and emissions of harmful carbon dioxide.3. So the employees should be particularly careful to exercise the right to switch their accrued benefits to a new trustee and scheme under the ECA.4. She will also point out when it's courteous to shut off or switch cell phones to vibration mode.5. WASHINGTON - British scientists have discovered a new way to target cancer through manipulating a master switch responsible for cancer cell growth.6. The producers said they're not worried that they will need an emergency switch to censor MacFarlane.7. A total of 392 shops in the center of Beijing are to switch to the economic responsibility system in a major reform that begins today.8. And now that he's made the switch, he says he's had to change his mindset.9. The service switch is free of charge and operators are required to support the client's request and complete the procedure within two working days.10. Boeing held onto the planned wireless system as long as possible, assuming that a switch to a wired system would add weight.switch的翻译switch是什么意思,switch在线翻译,switch什么意思,switch的意思,switch的翻译,switch的解释,switch的发音,switch的同义词,switch的反义词,switch的例句,switch的相关词组,switch意思是什么,switch怎么翻译,单词switch是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共14个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐