Username or Email
Stay logged in
This deviant's full pageview
graph is unavailable.
Personal Zone
Misc. Zone
Blumenkranz
Newest Deviations
Share a Status Update with your watchers!
submitted a deviation
Add to Favourites
submitted a deviation
Add to Favourites
submitted a deviation
Add to Favourites
submitted a deviation
Add to Favourites
submitted a deviation
Add to Favourites
Mar 6, :33 PM
Sorry, I haven't really updated on dA ; Again, as I've mentioned, tumblr is where I post more (still not often OTL) but I try to put complete pieces here on dA still. And I even have a twitter too (ahahah i still dunno what to do with it tho cept for complain and squee on it xD)Anyways! I'm gonna be at more cons this summer maybe, so here's a brief overview!Confirmed cons I’m artist alley-ing at&(visit meee):OTAFEST (Calgary): May 15-17ANIME EVOLUTION (Vancouver): July 17-19ANIME REVOLUTION (Vancouver): August 14-16Things I’ve signed up for:ANIME NORTH (Toronto): May 22-24A-KON (Dallas): June 5-7Still awaiting signup to go up:ANIMETHON (Edmonton): August 7-9
Watching: Peanut Butter Gamer
AdCast - Ads from the Community
Journal History
Go To Page:
Add a Comment:
Happy B-day Kappu-sempai!!Hope all your dreams and hopes comes true.Hope you have a wonderful day and please keep up with your awesome and lovely work.&&
I have just fallen in love with your artwork
here it goes a watch
Happy B-day Mango-san.Hope all your dreams and hopes comes true.Hope you have a wonderful day and please keep up with your awesome and lovely work.&&
HAPPY BIRTHDAY &3333333
Happy birthday!!!
Happy early birthday! It was great seeing you at ATOA~ Hope we can meet up again at A22! ^^
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ;u;
Happy Birthday ~May all your wishes come true~
Happy Birthday! I hope it's wonderful! ^o^
Happy Birthday!
Go To Page:

我要回帖

更多关于 银河亚洲唯一指定官网 的文章

随机推荐