两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
词义辨析-agree with
agree to agree on
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢vt.& vi.同意,赞同vi.[语]一致,符合;商定,约定;意见相合;(气候、食物等)适宜vt.同意,承认;使和谐一致;认为正确无误第三人称单数:过去式:过去分词:现在分词:易混淆的单词:
柯林斯高阶英汉词典
1.V-RECIP同意;赞成;意见一致If people agree with each other about something, they have the same opinion about it or say that they have the same opinion.&If we agreed all the time it would be a bit boring, wouldn't it?...如果我们总是意见一致,就会有点无趣,对吗?Both have agreed on the need for the money...两个人一致表示需要那笔钱。So we both agree there's a problem?...那么我们两个人都认为存在问题,对吧?2.VERB同意;应允;答应If you agree to do something, you say that you will do it. If you agree to a proposal, you accept it.&He agreed to pay me for the drawings...他答应向我支付这些画的钱。Donna agreed to both requests...两个请求唐纳都同意了。All 100 senators agree to a postponement.100位议员全都同意延期。3.V-RECIP商定;议定;就…达成协议If people agree on something, or in British English if they agree something, they all decide to accept or do something.&The warring sides have agreed on an unconditional ceasefire...交战各方已经同意无条件休战。We never agreed a date...我们从未商定好日期。The court had given the unions until September to agree terms with a buyer.法庭已指定工会在9月之前与一个买家谈成条件。4.PHRASE搁置争议;同意各自保留不同意见If two people who are arguing about something agree to disagree or agree to differ, they decide to stop arguing because neither of them is going to change their opinion.&You and I are going to have to agree to disagree then.那你我只能各自保留不同意见了。5.VERB赞成;赞同If you agree with an action or suggestion, you approve of it.&I don't agree with what they're doing...我不赞同他们正在做的事情。In his heart he knew they'd agree with his stand.他内心明白他们会赞成他的立场。6.V-RECIP相符;吻合;与…一致If one account of an event or one set of figures agrees with another, the two accounts or sets of figures are the same or are consistent with each other.&His second statement agrees with facts as stated by the other witnesses.他的第二份供述与其他目击证人所陈述的事实相符。7.VERB(食物)不对胃口,使不舒服If some food that you eat does not agree with you, it makes you feel ill.&I don't think the food here agrees with me.我觉得这里的食物不对我的胃口。8.VERB(地方、经历)适合,适宜,对…有益If a place or experience agrees with you, it makes you feel healthy and happy.&You look great, Brian. The Bahamas certainly agree with you.你看上去气色好极了,布赖恩。巴哈马显然很适合你。9.V-RECIP(在数、性等方面)呼应,一致In grammar, if a word agrees with a noun or pronoun, it has a form that is appropriate to the number or gender of the noun or pronoun. For example, in 'He hates it', the singular verb agrees with the singular pronoun 'he'.&提问者:匿名 & 时间:
>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>
agree后跟to/on/over/about这四个介词有什么区别吗?分别具体适用于怎样的情景中? 5分
agree on 对...达成协议; 对...取得一致意见 a姬害灌轿弑计鬼袭邯陋gree upon 对...达成协议; 对...取得一致意见 agree to sth. 同意某事 agree to differ 同意各自保留不同意见 agree with 同意...的意见; 与...一致; 对...适合tingbai_yan 英语介词问题,这里为什么用over,不可以用on,ab...
★agree with,agree to,agree ...
agree with sb on/over/about...
agree with 和agree on的区别
agree with和agree on的区别更多相关问题&&
agree to,agree with,agree o...
agree over什么意思
AGREE美少女游戏联盟注册
agree是什么意思
I can't agree more。什么意思?vi. 1. 意见一致[(+with/about/on)][W] I don't agree with Phil on many things. 我和菲尔在许多事情上意见不一致。 2. 同意,赞同[(+to)] I
do you agree? 我觉得我们该停止了,你同意吗? 3. 相符[(+with)] This bill does not agree with your original estimate. 这张帐单与你当初的估计不符。 4. 相宜,适合[(+with)] Seafood doesn't agree with me. 我不适宜吃海鲜。 5. 和睦相处 Why can't you agree together? 为何你们不能在一起友好相处? vt. 1. 同意[+to-v] They agreed to give it to me the next day. 他们同意第二天将它给我。 2. 承认[+(that)] He agreed that Ann was the winner. 他承认安是获胜者。 3. 【英】对...达成协议;接受 The trade union has agreed th姬害灌轿弑计鬼袭邯陋e company's pay offer. 工会同意了公司的付酬条件。yandaicaii don't agree____ what he said.A.with B.to C.on 不应该选C吗,agree on同意某事我不同意你说的话的内容啊
agree with
同意某人或某事agree
on意思是在某方面一件一致
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
同意,和……意见一致 agree on 对……取得一致意见 个人觉得选A比较合适
扫描下载二维码英语播客初级版I Don't Feel So Good
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
http://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Lesson Introduction
You wake up in the morning with a dry mouth, a huge headache, and a sore stomach, and you realize that you can't go to work. Then you remember the previous night and all the beer you drank and you realize you have a hangover. In this English lesson, we are teaching you the language you need to describe how you&re feeling. Check out this podcast and you&ll learn lots of great vocabulary for talking about going out with your friends, and waking up the next day feeling bad.
A:&& Are you okay, man? You don't look very well.&
B:&& Ugh, I feel terrible. I went out last night with Trevor and things got a little out of hand.
A:&& Nice! So, where did you guys go?&
B:&& We hit a couple of local bars, and met up with some friends. Everything was cool until Mike came along, and it turned out that it was his birthday yesterday!
A:&& Oh no! Mike's birthday is a drinkfest for sure!
B:&& Tell me about it! We drank everything in the bar!
A:&& Is that why you missed work today?
B:&& Yeah. I woke up this morning feeling really nauseous. I threw up like five times.
B:&& gonna drink was so dehydrated that I drank like a gallon of water, and my head has been pounding all day. I swear, I'm never gonna drink again!
A:&& Too bad man, tonight is Tracy's going away party and she asked if you were gonna go.
B:&& Oh, yeah. I'm there!
got a little out of hand& become out of control&&
hit& to go to (a place)&
turned out& to happen a certain way&&&
Tell me about it& I I understand&&&
nauseous& feel like you are going to vomit&
threw up& vomit&&&
dehydrated& lacking water&&&
pounding& to beat loudly and quickly&
wasted& very drunk (slang)
&barf& to vomit&
&pain killers& medicine you take to cure a headache&&
&I feel like death& I feel very bad&
&hair of the dog& drink alcohol when you have a hangover to cure it phrase
got a little out of hand
► The party last nthe neighbors called the police.
► Guys, this argument is getting out of hand. Let's all calm down.
► Honey, the kids are getting a little out of hand. Can you do something?
► We have to go to Jessica's birthday party. It's gonna be a chick fest for sure!
►It was a real food fest last night at Pete's house. There was enough food to feed a small country!
► You have to come to the party tonight. It's gonna be a beer fest!
► If you get nauseous on the plane, take two of these pills.
► Every time I get on a boat, I feel really nauseous.
►0 It's normal to feel nauseous sometimes during a pregnancy.
► If you have too much to drink you will throw up later.
► If you feel like you are going to throw up, be sure to tell me so I can pull over.
► Carl got on the roller coaster and threw up all over me!
► I have a pounding pain in my head. Do you have any aspirin?
►I can't take it anymore. I've had a pounding headache all morning.
► My heart started pounding the moment I saw my ex girlfriend.
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:

我要回帖

更多关于 agree on agree to 的文章

随机推荐