ppyromationnrelation怎么办

Relation - definition of relation by The Free Dictionary /relation
relation Also found in: , , , , , , .
re·la·tion
(rĭ-lā′shən)n.1.
A logical or natural association betwee relevan connection: the relation between smoking and heart disease.2.
The connection of people
kinship.3.
A person connected to another
a relative.4.
The way in which one person or thing is connected with another: the relation of parent to child.5.
relationsa.
The mutual dealings or connections of persons, groups, or nations in social, business, or diplomatic matters: international relations.b.
Sexual intercourse.6. a.
The act of telling or narrating.b.
A an account.7.
Mathematics A correspondence between two sets, consisting of a set of ordered pairs, the first element of each of which is from the first set, and the second element of each of which is from the second set. If A = {1,2} and B = {3,4}, then {(1,3), (1,4)} is a relation from A to B.8.
Law The principle by which an action done on a certain date is treated as having been done on an earlier date. Also called
relation back.Idiom:
in relation to I in connection with: This letter from the bank is in relation to your mortgage.relation (r?'le???n) n1. the state or condition of being related or the manner in which things are related2. connection
kinship3. a person who is connected
kinsman4. reference or regard (esp in the phrase in or with relation to)5. the position, association, connection, or status of one person or thing with regard to another or others6. the act of relating or narrating7. an account or narrative8.
(Law) law the principle by which an act done at one time is regarded in law as having been done antecedently9.
(Law) law the statement of grounds of complaint made by a relator10.
(Mathematics) logic maths a. an association between ordered pairs of objects, numbers, etc, such as … is greater than …b. the set of ordered pairs whose members have such an association11.
(Philosophy) philosophy a. internal relation a relation that necessarily holds between its relata, as 4 is greater than 2b. external relation a relation that does not so hold[C14: from Latin relātiō a narration, a relation (between philosophical concepts)]re•la•tion
(rɪˈleɪ ʃən)
a significant association bet connection:
the relation between cause and effect.
relations,
the various connections or dealings between peoples, countries, etc.:
foreign relations.
the various connections in which persons are brought together:
business relations.
sexual intercourse.
the mode or kind of connection between one person or thing and another.
connection between persons
relationship.
a person who is related
the act of relating or narrating.
Law. a principle whereby an act done at one time is presumed to have taken effect at a previous time.
a property that associates two quantities in a definite order, as equality or inequality.
a single- or multiple-valued function.
in or with relation to, concerning.
[;1400; Middle English relacion & Latin relātiō. See , ] relation –
– These words are used to refer to people or to connections between people.1. 'relation' and 'relative'Your relations or relatives are the members of your family.I said that I was a relation of her first husband.I'm going to visit some relatives.The relations between people or groups are the contacts between them and the way they behave towards each other.Relations between the two men had not improved.Britain has close relations with the US.2. 'relationship'You can talk in a similar way about the
between two people or groups.The old relationship between the friends was quickly re-established.Senor Zapatero has shown that he is keen to have a close relationship with Britain.A
is also a close friendship between two people, especially one involving sexual or romantic feelings.When the relationship ended two months ago, he was very upset.
Switch to Noun1.relation - an abstraction belonging to or characteristic of two entities or parts together,
- a general concept formed by extracting common features from specific examples - anything owned or possessed - a relation between living organisms (especially between people),
- the spatial property of a place where or way in which s "the position of the hands on the clock"; "he specified the spatial relations of every piece of furniture on the stage" - the relation of an owner to possession with the right to transfer possession to others - the relation between causes and effects,
- a rel (`relationship' is often used where `relation' would serve, as in `the relationship between inflation and unemployment', but the preferred usage of `relationship' is for human relations or states of relatedness); "the relationship between mothers and their children" - a relation such that one thing is
"height is a function of age"; "price is a function of supply and demand" - a relation resulting from inter "flints were found in association with the prehistoric remains of the bear"; "the host is not always injured by association with a parasite" - a relation between propositions - a relation between mathematical expressions (such as equality or inequality) - the basis on which s "there is little foundation for his objections", ,
- a relation between things or events (as in the case of one causing the other or sharing features with it); "there was a connection between eating that pickle and having that nightmare" - the lack of a connection between things - a relation between linguistic forms or constituents, , , ,
- something determined in relation to someth "he wanted to feel a part of something bigger than himself"; "I read a portion of the manuscript"; "the smaller component is hard to reach"; "the animal constituent of plankton",
- a close connection marked by community of interests or similarity in "found a natural affinity with the immigrants"; "felt a deep kinship with the other students"; "anthropology's kinship with the humanities", ,
- (anthropology) relatedness or connection by blood or marriage or adoption,
- a relation between magnitudes - a relation of constraint of one entity (thing or person or group) "measures for the control of disease"; "they instituted controls over drinking on campus" - a relation between different business enterprises,
- a relation of mutual dependence or action or influence, ,
- mutual or reciprocal rel "interrelationships of animal structure and function" - a relation involving time - relation based on similarities and differences,
- the relation between opposed entities - a relational diffe especially between states before
"he attributed the change to their marriage"2.relation - the act of sexual procreation betwe the man's penis is inserted into the woman's vagina and excited until orgasm and ejaculation occur, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- activities associated wit "they had sex in the back seat" - the act of depriving a woman of her virginity (especially by rupturing the hymen through sexual intercourse) - the introduction of semen into the genital tract of a female, , , , , , , , , , ,
- slang for sexual intercourse - illicit sexual intercourse - the act (by a man) of inserting his penis into the vagina of a woman,
- forbidden or tabu sexual intercourse between individuals3.relation - a person related
"police are searching for relatives of the deceased"; "he has distant relations back in New Jersey", , , , ,
- "there was too much for one person to do", , , , ,
- group of people related by blood or marriage, , , ,
- someone from whom you are descended (but usually more remote than a grandparent), , ,
- the child of your aunt or uncle,
- a person considered as descended from some ancestor or race,
- a relative by marriage, , ,
- one relate especially on sharing an ancestor with another, ,
- a person having kinship wi "he's kin"; "he's family", , , ,
- one related on the mother's side, , , ,
- one related on the father's side - a male relative - a female relative,
- a more or l familiar enough to be greeted with a kiss - the person who is (or persons who are) most closely related to a given person, ,
- the immediate des "she was the mother of many offspring"; "he died without issue" - a child of a first cousin,
- a person's brother or sister, , , ,
- a person's partner in marriage4.relation - "he was the hero according to his own relation"; "his endless recounting of the incident eventually became unbearable", , ,
- the act of giving an account describing incidents o "his narration was hesitant"5.relation - (law) the principle that an act done at a later time is deemed by law to have occurre "his attorney argued for the relation back of the amended complaint to the time the initial complaint was filed", ,
- (law) a principle underlying the formulation of jurisprudence,
- the collection of rules
"civilization presupposes respect for the law"; "the great problem for jurisprudence to allow freedom while enforcing order"6.relation - (usually plural) mutual dealings or connections amo "international relations",
- social or verbal interchange (usually followed by `with'),
- the form of a word that is used to denote more than onerelationnoun1. , , , , , , , , , ,
This theory bears no relation to reality.2. , , kinsman or kinswoman I call him Uncle though he's no relation.plural noun1. , , , , , , , , , , , ,
The company has a track record of good employee relations.2. , , , , , , ,
all my relations come from the placein relation to , , , , , on the subject of, , ,
He is the sixth person to be arrested in relation to the coup plot.relationnoun1. A logical or natural association between two or more things:, , , , , , , , .Informal:
.2. A person connected to another person by blood or marriage:, , , .
????? ??????????????????????vztahp?íbuzn?relace-áp?íbuznostforbindelseforholdp?r?rendeslaegtningsuhekertomusomainenrelaatiosuhdesukulainenvezaskyldmennitengsltengsl, samskipti関係関連??príbuznos?sorodnikodnospovezavarelationsambandsl?kting????????????????????????????????????s? liên quanrelation [rɪˈleɪʃən] N1. (= relationship) →
f (to, with con) the relation between A and B → la
entre A y Bto bear little/no relation to sth →
con algoit bears no relation to the facts → no
con los to bear a certain relation to →
con ...to have little/no relation to sth →
con algothe story has little relation to historical fact → la
in relation to (= compared to) → en
a; (= in connection with) → Proust in relation to the French novel → Proust en
doubts that parents may have in relation to their children's education →
ecucación de sus 2. (= relative) →
mffriends and relations →
mplall my relations came →
todos mis ,
toda mi close relation →
mf cercano/athis grape is a close relation to the Gamay → esta
Gamaydistant relation →
mf lejano/ashe's no relation → no es
míawhat relation is she to you? → ?qué
contigo?see also
A13. (= contact) relations →
fplgood relations →
fplrelations are rather strained → las
están algo to break off relations with sb →
(relaciones) con algnwe have broken off relations with Ruritania → hemos
con Ruritaniawe have business relations with them →
con ellosdiplomatic relations →
fpl to enter into relations with sb →
con algnto establish relations with sb →
con algninternational relations →
fpl to have sexual relations with sb →
con algnsee also ,
24. (= narration) →
frelation [rɪˈleɪʃən] n (= relative) → (e) m/fa distant relation → un(e) (e) (e)He's a distant relation → C'est un
.She's a distant relation → C'est une
.my close relations →
my relations → ma I've got relations in London → J'ai
à . (= connection) →
mThere is an obvious relation between diet and health → Il
et .to bear no relation to sth → être sans
avec qch in relation to (= compared with) →
relations npl (= friendly links) →
fpldiplomatic relations →
international relations →
relation n (= person) → (r) mf; he’s a/no relation (of mine) → er ist/ist
mit mir ; what relation is she to you? → wie ist sie mit Ihnen ? (= relationship) →
f; to bear a relation to → in
zu; to bear no relation to → in keinerlei
zu, keinerlei
haben zu; to bear little relation to → wenig
haben zu; in relation to (= as regards) →
(+acc); (= compared with) → im
zu relations pl (= dealings, ties, sexual relations) →
pl; to have business relations with somebody →
haben; relations are rather strained → die
sind etwas
no pl (of story) →
f; (of details) →
frelation [rɪˈleɪʃ/ən] na. (relationship) → ,
f (Math) → to bear a relation to → in relation to → to have good relations with sb → essere in or avere
con qndiplomatic/international relations →
/internazionalisexual relations →
b. (family, relative) →
m/f; (kinship) → what relation is she to you? → che
ha con te?relate (r?'leit)
to tell (a story etc). He related all that had happened to him. vertel
?????? ??????
разказвам
vyprávět
fortaelle ,
????? ????? ??? ????
????? ????
ispri?ati, kazivati
menceritakan
segja frá
(pa)pasakoti
[]stāstīt
menceritakan ,
??? ? ??????? ????? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?????? ??? ???? ???????? ??? ????
a relata, a povesti
rozpráva?
pripovedovati
ber?tta, f?rt?lja
розпов?дати
thu?t l?i 2.
(with to) to be about, concerned or connected with. Have you any information relating to the effect of penicillin on mice? oor, aangaande
?????????? ??
свързвам
relacionado com
sich beziehen auf
med hensyn til ,
relacionar con, con relación a
seotud olema
??? ????? ????? ????
?????? ??????
?sszefügg
būti skirtam kam/susijusiam su kuo
būt saistītam ar
menghubungkan
sette i/ha sammenheng med,
relacionado com
a se referi la
иметь отношение
nana?ati se
ang?ende, om
??????????
мати в?дношення, стосуватися
???? ???? ????
关于,有关 3.
(with to) to behave towards. He finds it difficult to relate normally to his mother. normaal te gedra
??????????
отнасям се с
relacionar-se com
navázat vztah (s)
opf?re sig
συμπεριφ?ρομαι προ?
????? ?????? ????? ????? ?????
tulla toimeen
???????????
??????? ????, ??????? ????? ????
odnositi se
berhubungan
a? lynda/eiga samskipti vi?
(andare d'accordo)
bendrauti su, pritapti prie
saprasties, satikt (ar kādu)
een goede verhouding hebben met
relacionar-se com
a se comporta
nadviaza? vz?ah (s), uvies? do vz?ahu
obna?ati se (do koga)
pona?ati se
st? i relation till, umg?s med
??????????????????
ili?ki kurmak
поводитися
????? ???? ????
quan h? re'lated adjective1.
belonging to the same family (as). I'm related to the Prime M The Prime Minister and I are related. verwant
?????? ?????
сроден
beslaegtet
που συγγενε?ει
suguluses olev
?????? ?????????
biti u rodu
berkerabat
turintis giminyst?s ry?i?
mēs esam radinieki
hubungan darah , spowinowacony
?nrudit (cu)
связанный родством
u srodstvu
?????????????????
有親屬關係的
спор?днений
có quan h? th?n thi?t 2.
connected. other related topics. verwant
??????????? ???? ???????
свързан
relacionado
souvisící
forbundet , συνδε?μενο?
seoses olev
?sszefügg?, rokon
関連のある
artimas, giminingas, susij?s
(savstarpēji) saistīts
relacionado
súvisiaci
?????????????
пов'язаний
liên quan re'lation noun1.
a person who belongs to the same family as oneself either by birth or because of marriage. uncles, aunts, cousins and other relations. verwant
????? ??????????
роднина
p?íbuzn?, -á
die Verwandschaft
????? ????????
sukulainen ,
?????? ?????????
rodbinska veza, srodstvo
skyldmenni
hubungan darah
???? ?????? ???: ?????:????? ?????? ?????? ????? ????? ?????? ???????? ??????
príbuzn?, -á
??????????????????
родич, родичка
h? hàng th?n thu?c 2.
a relationship (between facts, events etc).
verwantskap
връзка
p?íbuznost
die Beziehung
forbindelse ,
?????? ???????
???? ???????, ??????????
?sszefüggés
radniecī saistība
berhubung kait
re-la? leg?tur?
príbuznos?
f?rh?llande
???????????? ,
關係,關連
в?дношення; залежн?сть
m?i liên h?
(事物之间的)关系,关联 3.
(in plural) contact and communications between people, countries etc. to establish friendly relations. verhoudings
отношения
die Beziehung
forbindelse
σχ?σει? (πληθ.)
????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ??? ?????
odnosi, veze
komunikasi
tengsl, samskipti ,
attiecības
verhoudingen ,
relationer, f?rbin-delser
????????????
人際關係,兩國關係
зв'язок
m?i quan h?
关系,交往 re'lationship noun1.
the friendship, contact, communications etc which exist between people. He finds it very difficult to form lasting relationships. verhouding
отношение
relacionamento
die Beziehung
???????, ??????????
odnos, veza
attiecības (ar cilvēkiem)
hubungan , ,
?????? ?????? ????? ?????? ???????? ??????
relacionamento
f?rh?llande, relation[er]
????????????
友誼,感情
вза?мини, стосунки
m?i quan h?
(友谊)关系 2.
the fact that, or the way in which, facts, events etc are connected. Is there any relationship between crime and poverty? verhouding
???????? ?????
връзка
spojitost, souvislost
forbindelse
???????? ?????
????, ?????
?sszefüggés
tengsl , ,
ry?ys, s?ry?is
sakarī saistība
hubung kait ,
powi?zanie
?????????????????????? , , , al?ka
зв'язок
m?i liên h?
关联,联系 3.
the state of being related by birth or because of marriage.
родство
parentesco
p?íbuznost
die Verwandtschaft
forbindelse
sukulaisuus
?????? ???????????
??????????, ????, ?????
srodstvo, rodbinska veza
kekerabatan
???? ?? ??
giminyst?s ry?ys
radniecība
hubungan kekeluargaan , spowinowacenie
parentesco
leg?tur? de rudenie
príbuzenstvo
???????????????
血緣或婚姻關係
спор?днен?сть
m?i quan h? tình c?m relative ('rel?tiv)
noun a member of one' a relation. All his relatives attended the funeral. familielede
??? ??????????? ??? ????? ?????????
роднина
p?íbuzn?, -á
der/die Verwandte
????????? ??? ? ?????
sukulainen ,
?????? ?????????
skyldmenni
?????? ????
príbuzn?, -á
родич, родичка
adjective1.
compared with something else, or with each other, or with a situation in the past etc. the relative speeds
She used to be rich but now lives in relative poverty. relatiewe
сравнителен
forholdsmaessig
suhteellinen
u usporedbi sa, koji se odnosi na
viszonylagos, relatív
í samanbur?i vi?
santykinis, reliatyvus
relatī salīdzino?s
perbandingan , ,
sorazmeren
?????????????
в?дносний; пор?вняльний
t??ng ??i 2.
(of a pronoun, adjective or clause) referring back to something previously mentioned. the girl who the girl who sang the song. terugwysend
????? ????????
относителен
Relativ-...
henf?rende
αναφορικ?? (γραμμ.)
?????? (????? ????
relatiivi-
?????????, ??????? ????, ??????-??????, ??????? ???? ???????
koji se odnosi na
vonatkozó (névmás stb.)
kata ganti relatif
tilvísunar-
santykinis
attieksmes vietniekvā apzīmētāja palīgteikums
perbandingan dengan yang sebelum
???????????????
в?дносний
??? ?? ???
quan h? (m?nh ??) relatively ('rel?tivli)
adverb when compared to someone or something else. He seems
This is a fairly unimportant problem, relatively speaking. relatief
????????????? ?????????
сравнително
relativamente
suhteliselt
suhteellisen
????????? ??? ??
relativno, razmjerno
viszonylag, aránylag
secara relatif
tilt?lulega
daugma?, palyginti
relatī salīdzino?i
secara perbandingannya , ,
?? ????? ???? ??????? ?? ???
compa-rativ ; в общем
sorazmerno
relativt, f?rh?llandevis
????????????????????????? , bir dereceye kadar
пор?вняно
相对地,比较而言比较地 relation →
vztah forhold
relation ????????????????????????????????????
s? liên quan re·la·tion n. relación; comparación. relation n relación f
Want to thank TFD for its existence? , add a link to this page, or visit .
Link to this page:
You're pretty enough and good enough already, so I'd have some rich relation leave you a fortune unexpectedly. There were one or two matters yet to finish on Tom's part in relation to his business, but these offered no difficulties. It came over me, as it had never done before, the relation between girls like those and the poetry of Virgil. Their dark persons were still to be seen within the shadows of the blockhouse, the son listening to the relation of his father with that sort of intenseness which would be created by a narrative that redounded so much to the honor of those whose names he had long revered for their courage and savage virtues. In his youth, he had probably been consi at his present age, his brow was too heavy, his temples too bare, his remaining hair too gray, his eye too cold, his lips too closely compressed, to bear any relation to mere personal beauty. But, as thoughts are frozen and utterance benumbed, unless the speaker stand in some true relation with his audience, it may be pardonable to imagine that a friend, a kind and apprehensive, though not the closest friend, is l and then, a native reserve being thawed by this genial consciousness, we may prate of the circumstances that lie around us, and even of ourself, but still keep the inmost Me behind its veil. Grose in a relation over which, on my way, in the coach, I fear I had rather brooded. He knew, for example, that however magnetic his ascendency in some respects was over Starbuck, yet that ascendency did not cover the complete spiritual man any more than mere corporeal superiority involves int for to the purely spiritual, the intellectual but stand in a sort of corporeal relation. I was just as old as Joseph when my father and mother died of the fever within ten days of each other, and left me and my cripple sister Nelly alone in the world, without a relation that we could look to for help. I have taught them the duties of the family, of parent and child,
and how can I bear to have this open acknowledgment that we care for no tie, no duty, no relation, however sacred, compared with money? Do not they stand in same relation to the State that the State does to the Union? They shook their heads, raised their tails, and rushed up and down a hill, and I perceived by their horns, as well as by their activity, their relation to the deer tribe.
▲relation▼
For webmasters:

我要回帖

更多关于 pyromation 的文章

随机推荐