alink sdkMRILING LIVING FRIDG FRIDG BCD 这是什么意思

java - Blackberry runtime error: FRIDG: could not find img/logo.png - Stack Overflow
Stack Overflow for Teams
A private, secure home for your team's questions and answers.
to customize your list.
Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career.
or sign in with
I recently had to prepare a BB app for submission to the BB app world, but I have an issue when running the app. Basically, I've created a new Blackberry project, using the "use existing source" option to point to the sources I've got from the developer that actually developed this app. Building the application just works, but when I want to start the app it immediately quits with a NullPointerException.
When debugging the application, the debugger halts at the following line:
Bitmap bitmaplogo = EncodedImage.getEncodedImageResource("img/logo.png").getBitmap();
With the following error:
[0.0] FRIDG: could not find img/logo.png
I do have an img/logo.png, which is located in /res/img/logo.png. Attempts of specifying the path as "res/img/logo.png", "/res/img/logo.png", "logo.png" have not worked. I personally don't think that's the issue here, this exact code base works perfectly for another developer. I'm more inclined to start looking into tooling, JDK/JRE versions, project settings. Maybe resource files should be explicitly included in the build?
Some other information:
My Blackberry project uses Blackberry JRE 5.0.0 as the JRE system library
I have Oracle Java SDK 6 Update 26 installed
Using Blackberry Java Plugin for Eclipse 1.3.0
On Windows XP SP2
Has anyone encountered the same issue before?
Filenames and extensions are case sensitive. logo.png and logo.PNG are different files from application's point of view. So, be careful with naming files and folders.
The root folder for images you get in your application is the root folder of your source files package.
For instance, if you have the following folder structure:
YourProject
Then the root folder for your images will be: YourProject\src
Image files located in YourProject\img folder are invisible for your application code, unless img folder is located in YourProject\src and the full path is:
YourProject\src\img
and your image file has the full path like that:
YourProject\src\img\logo.png
In this case you can load the image via specifying it's path: img\logo.png
and without it, just via specifying: logo.png
Specifying the full path is recommended if you have several images with similar filenames.
If you have several files logo.png in your project, and you load it via specifying only file name "logo.png" then the first found image from your project will be loaded.
Resume: transfer your img folder into the src folder.
user784540
Not sure if this is the same as your problem, but when I get those types of errors, it usually means that I need to force the project in Eclipse to refresh (right-click on project and choose Refresh) and then rebuild.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled这欧美有毒 - 歌单 - 网易云音乐
这欧美有毒
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:
违法和不良信息举报电话:6
举报邮箱:飞 - 歌单 - 网易云音乐
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:
举报邮箱:拒绝访问 | www.domains5.cn | 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 (www.domains5.cn) 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(419f80bc60f7439a-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器嘿 - 歌单 - 网易云音乐
播放:83次
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:
举报邮箱:

我要回帖

更多关于 www.alink.ac.cn 的文章

随机推荐